[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Child Pornography

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996 Buck1776@aol.com wrote:

> Somebody needs to do something about child pronography being shown and
> accessible to all age groups being shown at:
> http://teleport.com/%7Ejfitz/cs.htm
> Please do something or contact someone!
> Stop this sickness!

Oh, yes....

SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING against those NAZI minded "web censors"
trying to close every site that disturbs them...
Turn the channel, dude!!! It's easier...
Right: Stop YOUR sickness...

			- Juan -

                               Juan ALDAY
               SPAIN               |                 FRANCE
         alday@encomix.es          |       Juan.ALDAY@enst-bretagne.fr
     http://www.encomix.es/~alday  | http://nebuleuse.enst-bretagne.fr/~alday
      Finger for Geek Code Info    |     Phone: +33 98 XXXXXX(ask for it)
      Finger for PGP Public Key    |    Don't send me encrypted mail here

Follow-Ups: References: